Resmart G1 Auto CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4-30 cmH2O
- Work Mode: CPAP , Auto CPAP , Titrate
- Dimensions: 313 * 194 * 112 mm
- Automatic work mode can track patient’s respiratory condition automatically , and sensitively change airway pressure to fit patient’s need.
- Compliance Data is encoded by iCode and it is easy to be transferred by smart phone iCode APP.
- You can search and download it from Google play and APP store easily and conveniently.
- Auto On: The device automatically initiates therapy when you begin breathing on the device.
- Auto Off: The device automatically discontinues therapy whenever the mask is removed.
- Alert Alarm: An audible alert will sound if the device is accidentally disconnected from power when it is delivering air. No alert message on the screen during a power failure.
- Heated Humidifier: DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable. Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
- Titrate Exact Range: A therapy that delivers CPAP therapy while automatically adjusting the pressure level to meet the patient’s needs.
- Reslex: Automatically reduce the treatment pressure when patient exhales, more comfortable.
- Delay off: This will blow off the vapor left in the humidifier to avoid any damage to the device.
- Altitude Compensate: Depending on the location of the region to choose a different setting, the machine will make the pressure compensation accordingly and automatically.
|Treat P||Treat P is the lowest pressure device deliver for OSA|
|Max APAP||Max P is the largest pressure being set under Auto mode|
|Ramp||Pressure being delivered while patients are awake|
|Init P||Initial treatment pressure when the machine is running|
|Sensitivity||Five levels for pressure rise due to collapse of upper airway|
Buy Resmart G1 Auto CPAP
Resmart G1 Auto CPAP With Mask Price
Product Models Available: Resmart G1 Auto CPAP and Resmart G2 Auto CPAP